Disneyland not only offers some of the most fun filled rides, family friendly entertainment, but also some of the best tasting and most creative food one will likely find. Offering more than 100 places to eat, Disneyland brings cartoon characters to life via food and shows how imagination can transform ordinary ingredients into extraordinary dining experiences. Below are the top ten fast food joints to eat at while enjoying all Disneyland has to offer.
WHAT IS DISNEY LAND?
Disney Land is located in Anaheim California and was first opened in 1955 by Walt Disney. This theme park is home to iconic cartoon characters such as Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck. Disney Land boasts the largest attendance for any theme park in the world and has served over 650 million guests since its opening.
Disney Land offers a variety of thrilled rides including log flumes, roller coasters, haunted mansions and also various themed rides from some of the most famous Disney movies such as Peter Pan. With rides, transformational scenery and cartoon characters walking around for pictures and autographs, Disney Land is sure to bring out the child in everyone and offers something for people of all ages.
TOP TEN FAST FOOD JOINTS IN DISNEY LAND
1. Be Our Guest Restaurant is located in Magic Kingdom and offers exceptional attention to detail and a one of a kind dining experience. This fantasyland offers guest the chance to eat in a Disney ballroom and offers extremely reasonably priced appetizers, entrees and desserts.
2. Captain Cook’s can be found in Disney’s Polynesian Resort. The menu at Captain Hook’s is very diverse and everything is made fresh to order. Arguably the biggest draw is the Dole Whip – Disney Land’s most popular snack. Dole Whip is a dessert treat which can be served in a pineapple float or in a cup. Captain Hook’s also offers unique dishes such as Tonga Toast and marvelous cupcakes, as well as a very beautiful restaurant decorated in Polynesian attire.
3. Tangienrine Café is located in Epcot and offers Moroccan style food. These huge portions of food are not only priced to sell, but also offers exceptional flavor and a very untraditional menu. For any guest looking to expand their culinary boundaries, Tangierine Café is the ideal place to explore flavors such as Lamb Shawarma, Tabouleh and Couscous.
4. Flame Tree BBQ is in the heart of Animal Kingdom and is the place to eat if you love well cooked BBQ. Flame Tree BBQ offers St. Louis styled ribs and succulent chicken. The view is also second to none as it offers guest breathtaking scenery and a vision of the Everest.
5. Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port in Tomorrowland offers more than pizza, but also some of the most delicious pasta dishes. Visitors will find classics such as pasta and meatballs and cheese pizza or they can get more daring and try Caesar chicken pizza and its famous Planetary pizza salad.
6. Pepper Market is located in Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. With large portion sizes and a very extensive menu, the Pepper Market is sure to please any appetite. The ribs are second only to those of Flame Tree BBQ and any carnivore will also love the Aztec Burger. Pepper Market also offers international flavors, pizza and a variety of desserts.
7. Sunshine Seasons in Epcot offers amazing sandwiches, fish dishes, and an assortment of outstanding desserts. The ambiance and seating of Sunshine Seasons offers a breathtaking fountain in the middle of the restaurant and is a view which simply cannot be beat.
8. Contempo Café is found in Disney’s Contemporary Resorts. Arguably most famous for its flavorful cupcakes, Contempo also offers one of a kind flatbreads and killer Mahi Mahi sandwiches. If you are a dessert lover, Contempo Café is a place you must visit and is sure to please every sweet tooth.http://www.examiner.com/article/the-top-ten-restaurants-all-of-disneyland
9. Hunger Bear Restaurant located in Critter Country offers all American cuisine. If you are looking for an amazing burger or sandwich this is the fast food joint for you. Also offering chili cheese fries, onion rings and candied pecans, this joint combines awesome American classics with a shaded view overlooking America’s most famous rivers recreated in true Disney fashion.
10. Rancho del Zocalo in Frontierland is perfect for those wishing to get food from south of the border. From grilled fish tacos to larger than life burritos, this lively and colorful restaurant offers generous portions and an authentic Mexican environment.